Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 17, 2010

    Awesome Phishing Letter from Mrs. Gladis William

    I received this email, unfortunately delivered directly to my spam box and past the deadline for submitting my information for the inheritance. See below for details - it's hilarious.

    Feel free to write her to claim your '$20,00000m'. My best guess is that this equates to $2,000,000 but I could be totally wrong; it could actually be $2,000,000,000,000 - TWO TRILLION dollars! See MY RESPONSE BELOW. I WILL UPDATE ANY RESPONSES FROM MRS. WILLIAM.

    Her email is: gladis.william@btinternet.com

    From Mrs.Gladis William
    peace be upon you.

    My name is Mrs.Gladis William; I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you and the charity organization around your community. I am 62 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago immediately after the death of my husband who has left me everything he worked for and because the doctors told me I will not live longer than some weeks because of my health I decided to WILL/donate the sum of $20,000000m to you since my only son is still a young boy and can not manage this money very well.
    You should contact me immediately with your Complete contact informations so that I will give you the contact of the company were this box containing this money is been deposited to enable you arrange with them on how to get the money for the purpose mentioned above,
    I can't predict what will be my fate by the time you will recieve the fund, But you should please ensure that the fund is used as l have described above.

    I need the following informations when replying back if it interest you but if niot delete this mail;

    1. Your Full Names and house/company Address..
    2. Direct Telephone and Fax numbers
    3. Marital Status And Occupation
    Best Regards,

    Mrs. Gladis William


    MY RESPONSE:

    Mrs. Gladis William,

    If I understand correctly, you are offering $2,000,000,000,000 (Two Trillion dollars - or as you put it "$20,00000m"). What line of business was your husband involved in? He must have been a very wise and shrewd businessman. Your young boy, does he eventually want a portion of this large sum of money? I hope you are not dead yet, because I could really use this cash. I can't wait to get all this money and donate it all to the charity organization around my community.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment